Online Branding Freelancer
My freelance career has spaned numerous years, clients, and skill sets. Using a unique blend of experience in web design, marketing, project management, sales, and customer service has allowed me to become a knowledgeable, confident and well-rounded asset for any company.
- Inbound marketing strategy
- Digital asset management
- Account management
- Project management
- Manage active accounts simultaneously and oversee projects ensuring all requirements are met including budget, time frames and deliverables.
- Reduced site wide bounce rate from 70% to 15% at Business Success Coach Network by contributing to the website redesign and optimizing conversion rates, information hierarchy and user experience. Achieved first page rankings for term “Business Coach”.
- Developed curriculum for course entitled “How to Master SEO: Understand SEO Quickly and Easily with Insider Secrets”. Create lesson plans aimed at SEO for beginners to advanced/technical SEO.
IT Help Desk Coordinator
Center for the Advancement of Science in Space (CASIS)
Provided face to face and remote IT support for company employees. Tasks included: troubleshooting & documenting; A/V equipment, iPhone, iPad, Android devices, Mac, PC, exchange server, AD, & VPN.
- IT Project Management.
- Digital Asset Management.
- Remote IT support.
- Created communications center for NASA in the Space Life Sciences Lab, to facilitate communication with the International Space Station.
- Designed and maintained IT ticketing system and knowledge-base.
- Oversaw contractors hired to install Crestron Airmedia A/V solution for the boardroom and liaised between contracted staff and CASIS decision makers.
Web Content Coordinator
Caesars Entertainment Corporation
Utilized HTML editing & HP Teamsite CMS to execute various changes to web multimedia, and copy. Closed contract early due to efficiency.
- Photoshop design
- Cordinating with propery management teams
- Teamsite content management system
- HTML5 & CSS editing
- Facilitated changes in web presence for all Caesar’s locations and developed new content for upcoming performances, new promotions, price changes, restaurant menu changes, rewards program changes and newsletters.
- Achieved highest completion rate of change tickets on a weekly basis by creating an effective system for processing and completing orders.
- Utilized HTML editing and Interwoven CMS Teamsite GUI to execute changes.
Integrated Avionic Systems - Electronic Warfare Journeyman
United States Air Force
Entrusted with troubleshooting and maintaining a fleet of aircraft valued at $283.1 million each. Managed and trained a team of 5 new technicians. Student Honor Roll - Electronics Principles.
- Aviation systems troublshooting
- Ensured secure use of Top Secret troublshooting materials
- Performed essential maintenance and doccumentation
- Managed and organized team of Jr technicians
- Installed 24 TDS in the B1 fleet ensuring each $1 million launcher was configured correctly, and fully mission capable.
- Managed a team of 7 Jr technicans, ensuring their training was up-to-date and tasked were completed in the correct fassion.
- Troubleshot electrical, operational, and funcationality issies for the deffensive avionic systems on the B1-B Bomber.
2009Brevard Community CollegeEarned my A.A. degree from Brevard Community College attending in person after high school, and online while in the Air Force.
2011Community College of the Air ForceObtained my A.S degree from Community College of the Air Force in Integrated Avionic Systems while serving in the Air Force.
2014Eastern Florida State CollegeCompleted my B.S degree from Eastern Florida State College in Network Systems Technology.